So if you know me at all, you know I love planning, and I love list. I can’t function without them! and I sure as heck don’t know how other people function without a plan. Freaks me out just to think about it. *Picture me twitching at the very thought of doing something without a plan*
With that said, I have goals for this blog.
1) Share projects, recipes, DIY, etc. with family and friends
2) Write and publish at least two blogs a week
3) Hold me accountable on my projects so I follow through as time and budget allows, not just when I feel like being productive.
4) Help me learn humility by sharing not only my success, but failures as well, which is hard for me because I am pretty much good at everything….cough cough 😉 kidding!
5) Encourage someone to try something new in their home as well! Even if I just encourage ONE person to try a new projects, big or small, I will be very happy!
So there you have it. Blog goals for 2012! *Insert fist pump* Are you trying anything new this year? Any goals for 2012 in your home? work? life in general? I’d love to hear 🙂